Zenzele Brix founded by Wendel Krook in 2006. As a privately owned South African company Zenzele Brix, manufactures and supplies concrete products from their Bon Accord factory in Pretoria, Gauteng. The current market they supply are paving companies, builders and homeowners in the greater Pretoria area. Our products are specifically used to improve the function and the upgrading of commercial, and homeowner’s assets.
Zenzele’s specialities are pavers and landscaping products for both function and decorative applications.
Our choice of products, colours and finishes should fulfil any clients brief whether it be your paving, landscaping, or cladding design requirements.
Zenzele pavers are made from high-strength cement and superior aggregates in a range of colours to enable you to achieve vibrant design themes for homes, commercial developments, or private estates. All colours are consistent and comply with SABS specifications ensuring long-term stability.
Zenzele Brix takes pride by standing by its motto “Bricks you can Trust”. We ensure this by effective quality control as well as testing of products at an independent laboratory.
Zenzele Brix manufactures the following precast concrete products:
- Dry Cast products:
- Interlocking pavers 60mm - Grey - 100x200x60mm
- Interlocking pavers 60mm - Terra Cotta, Charcoal - 100x200x60mm
- Interlocking pavers 80mm - Grey - 100x200x80mm
- Bevelled pavers 50mm - Grey - 100x200x50mm
- Bevelled pavers 50mm - Terra Cotta, Charcoal, Black, Tan, Plum - 100x200x50mm
- Wet Cast products:
- Courtyard paving (40mm - 50mm)
- Driveway paving (40mm - 50mm - 60mm)
- Coping (Bull nose)
- Cladding (Dome cladding and more)
- Garden kerbs (standard and small)
- Landscaping circles
- Paving blocks (860mmx330mmx55mm)
Standard colours include - Charcoal, Light Mix, Sandstone, Kalahari, Kalahari mix, Stone, and Grey.